carprp fog fight

2shiny

V.I.P. Member
Imand ervaring met dit product? Ik lees er namelijk veel slechte ervaringen over, maar weet dat dit vaak het resultaat is van verkeerd aanbrengen...

2shiny

V.I.P. Member
Heb ook zo'n pingi gehad in de astra. Vond dat niet fantastich werken, en wil ook niet nog dingen in mn wagen ronslingeren. M'n vrouw kennende, vliegt die daar ergens, zoals al haar rotzooi in mn wagen

nicknameless

V.I.P. Member
Hier slechte ervaring met de FogFight.

Een grote vlekkenparade. Van binnenuit zie je er niet van, maar van buiten naar binnen :eek:
Nooit meer komt er iets aan de binnenkant opgesmeerd...

Was nog een crime om het te verwijderen, ruitenreiniger, ipa, eraser, glassex enz, bleef een pain in the ass

20121007_133435_zps2310b7b9.jpg

20121007_133439_zps9e836417.jpg

20121007_133451_zpsb8ee42fa.jpg

Avi@CP

Hi Guys
the secret about applying FogFight is applying it on dry glass!! the more dry the better it will go easy, use your heat blower inside or any other heat source before applying.
beside this, need very small amount to apply, not too thick.
That very smooth and after wiping off with mf, and mf will do, or better the Terry cloth we supply.
once you finished pls do not touch any more the glass , any touch will only smear the coat

i hope this help,
Avi

IbizaSigno

V.I.P. Member
The windscreen is the hardest to clean.. Normally cleaning is a hell of a job, let alone applying a coating of some sort.

2shiny

V.I.P. Member
thanks Avi! So putting the aircon on with heat to dry the glass is OK?
will order it and give it a go then.

Avi@CP

Yes, heating the glass and make it dry will be the best.
cleaning the glass ofourse. Eraser is great glass cleaner too.

Nieuwste berichten

Bovenaan