- After polishing your vehicle use CarPro Eraser to wipe down the surface to ensure no oils are left from polishing
- Wrap a mf Suede (included) around the applicator block (also included)
- Shake CQuartz UK well and apply to the applicator 3-4 drops
- Starting at the middle of the panel first wipe left and right spreading product across panel and the criss cross motion overlapping entire section or panel until all areas have completely flashed and no longer appear wet with coating.
- Using your 16" MF suede towel (included) thoroughly and completely wipe the panel or section to create a flat even finish.
- Move to next panel and repeat
- To complete treatment wait 1 hour from when you began application and apply Reload (also included)
- To layer Cquartz UK, allow 1 hour between coats and 1 hour before Reload after desired coat number has been reached. (do not use reload or eraser between layers of CQUK if applying after 1 hour of last coat)
- Small 4"x4" suedes should be used on no more than 2 panels and submerged in water, excess squeezed out, before being bagged and disposed of.
- Large 16"x16" suedes should be used on no more than 3 panels and submerged in water, excess squeezed out, before being bagged and disposed of